Hotel Heinrichshof in Mühlbach am Hochkönig
Since the winter of 2001, our area has been part of the largest ski association in Austria, the Ski Amadé. This means that you can ski in 5 different regions with one ski pass.
Ski Amade ‘includes the Schladming-Dachstein, Salzburger Sportwelt, Grossarltal, Gastein and the Hochkönig area with a total of 760 kilometers of slopes.
- Snow-sure areas with 4000 snowmaking systems
- 90% of the slopes can be snow-covered by machines
- 120 slopes for perfectly groomed slopes
- Ski Amadé
That Mühlbach ski area belongs to one of the most beautiful mountain landscapes in the Salzburger Land and is considered to be snow reliable. The gondola can be reached in just 4 minutes with the free ski bus, which is just a minute’s walk from our hotel.
In good snow conditions, you can use the ski path back to the hotel from the valley station of the ski resort in Mühlbach.
Skiers and snowboarders can expect in our region:
- 32 state-of-the-art cable cars and lifts
- 120 kilometers of slopes
- Free WiFi in the entire ski area
- Ski Amade ‘Guide- Free app with calorie counter and speedometer
- Review your day of skiing interactively with Skiline
- Snow and freestyle parks
- Königstour from Mühlbach to Maria Alm with a length of 32 km and a difference in altitude of 6700 meters
- several winter hiking and snowshoeing trails
- Breathtaking panorama
- Quaint huts with culinary delicacies and hearty cuisine
The Mühlbach ski area also includes the wedge at Arthurhaus. It is a natural snow area and is located directly at the foot of the Hochkönig massif at an altitude of 1500 m.
The small natural ski area can be reached by ski bus, offers 5 tow lifts, a breathtaking panorama and was designed for families, snowboarders and freeskiers.