Hotel Heinrichshof in Mühlbach am Hochkönig
Our beautiful hiking trails extend over 600 km from Mühlbach via Dienten to Maria Alm around the Hochkönig mountain.
Lush meadows, rustic alpine pastures and huts, hiking opportunities of various degrees of difficulty (family trails, themed trails, long-distance hiking trails or summit routes) await you far away from the major tourist flows.
Mühlbach am Hochkönig is a hiking paradise that has been awarded a seal of approval with countless, well-marked hiking trails. Ideal for an unforgettable hiking, biking or family vacation.
- Panoramic hiking region around the Hochkönig with great excursion destinations around Mühlbach am Hochkönig
- In summer there are 140 km of marked hiking trails
- 15 managed alpine huts
- Mountain railway with alpine playground
- Mining museum with show mine
- four tennis courts
- an outdoor swimming pool
- a paragliding school / paragliding in Mühlbach with the Austriafly flight school
- public playground with public Kneipp facility
- Other activities around Mühlbach am Hochkönig: mining museum in town, rustic alpine pastures and huts, gorges, castles, caves, summer tobogganing, high ropes courses, forest slide park